○ Register the cards here for a chance to win a dream trip to the 2008 NHL All-Star Game and other great prizes.
○ Collect and register all 6 of the Upper Deck Face Off cards and you’ll automatically receive an instant prize.
1. If you're not skating up-ice with an odd-man rush, set up your attack in the offensive zone. Work the puck around the zone to trigger created plays or shoot on net from the point to trigger deflections. >Player
2. With the all-new one-on-one deking feature, push the puck past a defender, make a move left or right, and regain push possession on the other side. This is one of the best ways to get the puck to the front of the net., especially when your opponent steps up to make the big hit. >Player
3. Now you have the ability to create rush and in-z one plays. You can also set up cycles, backdoor plays, and one-timers. The possibilities are endless. >Player
4. If you're playing against an opponent with great offensive skills, take control of the goalie to shut them down. Make kick saves, desperation saves, and poke-checks to keep your opponent off the scoreboard. >Player
5. When shooting from the point, wait until there are forwards in front of the net for screens and deflections. By pressing the pass button during a slap shot, you can perform slap passes for backdoor goals. >Player
6. On the Fly AI learns your tendencies, and adjusts accordingly. If you're always performing one-timers, it adapts to your style and blocks the passing lanes. If you shoot from the point often, the AI will close in tight to your point men and shut down the shooting lanes.>Player